Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Justice League Is Still Cool.

"The federal government will use its emergency oil reserve to help restore supplies (Lost to Katrina.) U.S. Energy Secretary Samuel Bodman said in an interview today in Washington the Strategic Petroleum Reserve can deliver 5 million barrels a day, more than three times the amount lost in the Gulf."

Where the hell are they getting that! Not from us I hope! It better fucking not be us!

So I only have the smallest amount of milk left, and a whole bowl full of Rice Krispies™ and I’m thinking to myself, shit. I start to eat the cereal dry, looking at the next to empty milk jug when I have a revelation. I’ll add it to my tea, and pour the tea on my Rice Krispies!™


I have a phone number now. 475-2812 I cannot remember the area code.

Back in toon tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home