Friday, September 02, 2005

All of your friends are all letting you Blow

I would like to write something meaningful.

Something poignant, lasting, or consequential.

Hmm… nope.

Maybe tomorrow.

If I use the different words to say the same thing over and over again it will be come true.

It is true that if I repeat what I said enough times it will become factual.

Making the same point using different words counts as making two different points.

The more you hear something, the more you are willing to believe it.

If I can find another way to rephrase what I just said, it will reinforce it.

The way you argue a point is often more important than the point.

If you can make it sound correct through repetition it will be treated as a truism.

Your views are interesting, but I’ll continue to repeat myself until you believe me.

If we work together I’m sure we could come up with something.

What does it prove?

That proving things is as easy as sticking to your guns.

Persistence over comes resistance.

I’ve seen people get into arguments, where one will say something, the other says the opposite, and then they will take turns rephrasing what was said until one quits. No points will have been made for either side, just that one out lasted the other, or knew more words to apply to the situation.

Drawing lines in the sand on a windy day.

Building sand castles on a low tide.

Building a snow man.

Reproducing.

Tick tick tock.

I have made, big decision.

I gonna try to nullify my life.

Because when the blood begins to flow.

Its time to go.

Uehen/Sean

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home