Wednesday, January 25, 2006

All that is Left

We need to make pamphlets to send to American leftist to come move to Canada.

Dr Phil! Please come and save Canada!

YOU JUST GOTTA UNDERSTAND ONE ANUTHER




You know, all told I am hardly surprised by the outcome of this election.
I never had faith in the rest of you anyways.

I am glad to see that the NDP gained some ground, I am sad to hear the Bloq lost ground, I hate the conservatives and I think Paul Martin was a good guy in a bad situation.

All I can hope for now is what always happens.
Canada blindly clamouring for, “a change,” while the conservatives tighten their grip on the revolver held countries head. Spin the chamber, results may very!

They do not have the power to put into place all of their fucking crazy policies.

Gay people aren’t people.

Keeping people in jail for longer makes people stop breaking the law.

And healthcare...

Oh poor poor healthcare...

I do not want a conservative government!

Canada felt that sleeping with an aids infected hooker would be good for a change. Bend over and take it from Bush.



I hope
I hope that this will be short lived. I hope they drop the ball and fuck everything they touch for the next year. I want to see everything come crashing down. Then we can get over this time for a change crap and get back to the liberals.



Well, mostly I am just disappointed.


I guess I can always move to Bolivia.
Uehen for this

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

1:33 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home