Monday, December 12, 2005

Leviathan

Just a quick update.

Things are going well. I have no phone, and I want to start looking for a new job... so I may just grab a pay as you got something or something. Bah.

I try not to think about the business.

It consumes me... every product I see, every idea I have, I start wondering how I would market it or what segments there could be within the target demographic. How many units do I have to produce and sell to maintain a profit.

Did you know that the average Canadian company operates on a 3% profit margin?

Did you know that most internet sales for women’s lingerie go to the middle east?

Did you know that potatoes are one of the only products that the poorer you are the more you buy?

Although for all the work it is, it is just work. All you need in this country to be successful is to work, which cannot be said for all of the world. We are blessed.

I am sleepy.

Okay, bed time.

Uehen/Sean

I got a humidor for my birthday/xmas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home