Monday, February 06, 2006

Paint

We may be the only people in Winnipeg blasting Bella and Sebastian.

I fear that I have not updated in some time.
I fear I have nothing to say.
Repeat.

I fear that I have not updated in some time.
I fear I have nothing to say.
Repeat.

I fear that I have not updated in some time I fear I have nothing to say.

James Brown has had a negative impact on my ability to form cohesive sentences. This is a side affect of the sudden increase in substance abuse that goes on between the walls. Even Amanda finished almost a whole Mickey to her self the other night. Not that I am implying she has a drinking problem. I remember being sent [to Rome] from [New York] after taking only four blades hoots, this was before Christmas. I could hardly speak or stand, so the [studios] decision to send me [to Rome] was hardly a surprise. Now four is a warm up round. Or something we do after we have smoked something else. This has been some of the best I have encountered and I have a lot of it so my tolerance has shot through the roof. If only there were more advanced harder substance to abuse, ones that could addict and destroy me! Surely that would cure my insatiable thirst for an altered reality!

*Shivers*

James Brown also speaks the demons name.

Salvia.

Salvia is like a mirror with no frame.
Some do not see it,
While others do,
And do not like what they see.

I started compiling a document on it, as I realized that I was in a rather unique position to shed some light on the demon. It is a ways a way from being done, as I am very lazy and often get distracted by Mario Kart.

But,

It is like the old saying goes, you never really quit you just stop for a while.

Like coke, hitting your wife, and sodomy, once you have crossed the line, there is nothing you can do but lie, or do it again. Once the road has been traveled, there is no question left as to capability.

I thought I was dead.

You most likely do not understand what it is to live through the revelation that you are no longer alive. I was convinced beyond all questions that I had reached the end of time, and exhaled my last breath. I came to accept the passing of the universe and found peace in the absence of existence. It was terror once memory started to flow back. Realizing that I had no died caused me to suffer a panic attack and another wave of hallucination. That was the first time I went into the deep end. I have since been back twice, with a few trips around the kiddie pool as well, but nothing like the first time. So still,

It calls to me.

There is nothing I can say, there is nothing I could do to make you under stand the things that you will go through. If smoke’n and toke’n is left best with joking my recommendation is revoking the idea that this trip is a vacation. Through your travels may go far only your brain leaves the station. All the rules are off, and if they aren’t we’ll go out of our ways just to break them. So if all you want to see is just how far it really goes, give me a shout, and I’ll introduce you to some one who knows.

Harper Speared.

On another note, the conservatives only won thirty six percent of the vote. This could hardly be called the will for change, much less revolution. Will the conservatives keep it in their pants for long enough to make some visible improvements to the country? How long can they pretend that they do not want to bend over and take it from America?

I put “Harper” as one of the topics to search for on my news.google page. I never kept tabs on Martin, but some how I feel compelled to watch this tricky fuckers every move. Did you know back in ‘89 he was serving as head of the anti-Medicare National Citizens Coalition. He does not say too much about that now, like most other right wing vultures he has discovered that the best way to sell capitalism is to lie about it.

“At a conference in Vancouver last fall, Medicare opponents openly discussed how to repackage their message to make it more palatable to Canadians. As the Star's Thomas Walkom reported, one privatization guru told the crowd they'd have more success selling private medicine if they pitched it, not as a way for the affluent to jump the queue, but as a way to "strengthen" Medicare.”
(taken from the Toronto Star)

If Harper keeps his views hidden from your mom and dad he may still have a chance of winning a majority. Leaving our social system in the hands of a man who's devoted much of his life to figuring out how to destroy it.

The Liberals had been working on a day care program for inner city women.

Three fourths of Canada’s mothers have another job, and not having to worry about a baby sitter would take much stress off of them. It also employs day care workers, and frees up segments of the work force that may not have been able to work otherwise. Harper will likely dismantle this day care program, in favour of giving checks to the mothers. These checks will be appreciate by whom ever receive them, little doubt in that, but will the money do more good than an organized and regulated system? As the checks will be going largely to groups of people who already have money management issues.

When you let rich white men make all the choices, you get answers that please rich white men.

You throw your children to the wolves,
And weep at your misfortune.

Mr.Bush says that ethanol is the solution to Americas oil addiction. Little does he know that it currently takes more petroleum to make ethanol than you get ethanol from the end of the process. If we were to switch over to ethanol we would first have to decentralize our processing stations and start producing gas locally. Fire and brimstone will fall from the sky, and everything will be horrible. Doom! Doom I say!

I have to agree with Tyler though. We will not let our grasp slip, we will simply build nuclear plants to make hydrogen and bury the waste in northern Manitoba. Kill ourselves faster with radiation than we could have ever killed anything with an infinite supply of oil.

Evangelists.

If you are willing to believe

That all energy has come from the sun. The life that once flourished now lays as oil under the rock. Energy stored, ready to be tapped and utilized. If you believe, the energy that we receive now by the suns rays, by the burning tree, by dinosaur bones, was all put here for us by god. Then you do not have to ask yourself what it means to turn on the ignition.

Uehen

Planning ahead takes the guesswork out of what to do next.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home