Sunday, July 15, 2007

Folk Fest was Fun

Uehen says:
hello

So, we are no longer friends, you have proven yourself to be untrust worthy,
this was not your story to tell, you had no place telling it. you had agreed not to.
so you can go and fuck yourself.

I am going to do my best not to speak to you again. If you could please extend me the same courtesy, i would be extremely thankful.



I can be so dramatic.
And I can be sure to twist the knife,
If given the chance.


Why not?

So the team I am on won day two of the Team Elite Tournament. I am not so brash or irrational to call it my team. I shot a half dozen of my fellow human beings, and only got shot up three times. But i am far from one of the topperformers on the team. One of the times I was tagged out I was walking off the field and managed to end up in the middle of a paint fight. I dropped flat to the ground, but i still caught a few on the neck guard. The last game of the day was a tie. And it was the worst game of paintball every played. We had everything to lose, and nothing to gain, so there was no way in hell we were going to make a move. Our opposition on the other hand, had to win the game. Why they did not make a move is beyond reasoning to me. I do not care, we won! If they beat us, they would have won. It was supposed to be the game of the day! The big show down between the top two teams! They just sat there, in the far far back, (just as we were doing) and fired back and forth ateach other from far to far away. I had a paintball bounce off the top of my hair.

I never feel like writing.

I have nothing to say.

I have been going a happy nihilistic phase for the last year or so. A time in my life that i will refer to as my "white period," as to symbolize a black sheet of paper.

Well i guess i have been busy. There is always something to be done.

I just keep quiet.

Uehen

You better hold tight.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We had all agreed what happens on the road, stays on the road. Or it should have.

1:31 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home