Tuesday, February 27, 2007

With the Courage of a Kite jerkin tight at its Tether

With the courage of a kite jerkin tight at its tether.

I wrote a complaining email to the bean bag people. I told them the bag was well made, and much more orange than the website let me believe, however it was not nearly as filled as bags on their website. It is kind of flat. So they are sending me more stuffing. Which makes me believe they just put extra stuffing in the ones they show online, and if any one complains they send them more filling. no fuss no muss. but dishonest.

chest pains crippling. it comes and goes, every four to six months, lasting from a few days to almost a month. Each time seems worse than the last. when i was in grade five or six i was tested for every manner gut ill. i got better before they figured it out. after high school i went back to see a doctor after weeks of binding pain, he told me it happens to people my age, there is nothing that can be done, no one is sure what causes it, but they think it is stress related. which means when i was in grade five i was suffering from something that normally affects people eight to ten years older than me.

people tell me i seem older than i am.

I got Ys in the mail yesterday. It is a double album, but there are only five songs, a song a side, with the exception of A side2. It is nice heavy vinyl. the Jacket itself is also very classy, opening like a book complete with pages of lyrics, thanks, and nods.

Uehen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home