Monday, March 12, 2007

Keed Spills!

i worked ten hours today.
and it felt like summer as i walked to the bus
it was okay. it went by fast. i went for three half hour naps.
then i reset a whole room by myself really quickly, and just as i was finishing my boss walks in and is impressed and makes no question as to why he had not seen me in almost five hours. the day manager is retarded, but works really hard. and thus expects you to keep up. my shift started at six am so i got a free cab ride, as the bus does not start until six. This meant i was up at four thirty for a half hour shower of power. Wake and bakes are not wise. And cabs do not stop at Tim Horten's. But it seemed like it had to be done.

i wrote this yesterday.




the dull edges are rubbing against the bottom of my tongue. while in the shower i had considered going and sitting and talking with my room mates and their company, still up like me from the night before. perhaps the first sign that it was taking affect were these slanting thoughts of socialization, or perhaps i am just feeling lonely. i hesitated for a moment, but then knew. Now was the time, now was the time to get the keyboard. In an hour or so, i may not feel fit for anything of this sort, so i am taking action while the mood strikes me. twenty minutes. it is hard to tell.

i had to ask myself the question why, before realizing i had no real reason not to. Yesterday was plenty warm, and today is looking to be nice. Sure you have not really slept in a day, but you have been doing nothing but sleeping the last week anyway. i got one of those disgusting energy drinks... monster something... twas free... but I also have a nice selection of tasty treats like naan and red pepper hummus. Nectarines, oranges, two kinds of yogurt, tea... hmmm i need to get some honey. I am well stocked, at least a quarter here, and i am pretty sure i never finished that bowl from earlier. the paper is almost... no no it is still pretty papery, i guess i had just got used to how it was sitting. I do not want to eat or drink, tho i would like to do both, i do not want to touch the papery, or move it, or get it covered in OJ.

I remember a doctor in some American magazine recommend to anyone who wanted to know what it was like to take acid that they need only stay up for a few days, and they would start to hallucinate. So far the only feeling i am having is tired. I had a friend I was sure would meet his end, but he did it double fisted every night he would spend, clutched around a bottle, a bullet, a bong he would be blazing from dusk until dawn, and so on through out the day. until he met his lady friend; she got him to fly right, or at least get the death spiral out of his life, for he is still out there givin er every other fortnight. this of course is not the point. i remember thinking to myself the damage he could inflict on his body and still pass himself off as a somewhat capable human was amazing, i too should be able to suffer the rigors for a weekend.
Do not forget your drink in the freezer!

Now it is starting to feel like the first vibes of a mushroom trip. As your mind starts subtly changing the way it separated light into the different colours, your breathing becomes deep and regular. your mind eases out of its ability to focus, and into the realm of pleasant day dreams. I think about having to call work in a few hours to confirm that i need them to pick me up if they want me to work on Monday. then i have to call and leave a message for the gas company. I will have to try and call them while i am at work so they do not do anything drastic. I think i need my drink now. It has been forty minutes... how long does it take 500ml to go from room temp to exploding out of the can? these answers and more after i put on some pants.

No explode. Disappointing. also i converge on ideas as to where this topic should go. i will admit that we are now forty seven minutes into our adventure, and i think it is time to turn on the Newsom. It really is rather disgusting how much i enjoy listening to her album. I have managed to not listen to it every day... but i think that is more as i need a rest. It has now gotten to the point where i know it well enough to not really have to be listening to sing along in my head. But she is like a deep dark forest, the more interesting things are found the deeper you go, but the more likely you will end up lost.

AN HOUR AN D A HALF IN AND I HAVE THE CAPS LOCK ON.

i was texting people in CAPITOLS it seems. at seven am. suck on a stamp, fold over the envelope and send yourself on a trip, one way. So i sit here sipping my nasty, but other wise addictive sugar cannistar to be met with the exclamation of VITAMINS+ do people who drink this crap really think they are doing their body a favor? i limit my intake of these vile cannistars as staunchly as i limit my intake any other psychoactive. caffeine kills man!




Shortly after that writing was not really interesting. I had been planing on doing all ten, at once when it was nice out, but then decided i wanted to do it now. All ten would have likely changed my life, but with an already sore ankle, a chilly day, and what would have turned into a two and a half dayOdyssey. I took half of what was recommended for my time. Next time i will take four times as much. I can see how it could make people sit in the corner and scream about spiders, i can see why people called it religion in a pill when it was first being circulatedamongst the intelligentsia in Europe. I can see why it was so popular, and why it scared so many people who were not ready to understand.

It made me think about time, and how easily we get locked into a cycle system. The sun rises and falls for each day, the seven days make a week, our weeks make years, which are marked by four rotating seasons. Our birthdays come and we are suddenly reminded that we are not a cycle. Twenty three years old! Are you fucking kidding! I am going to be eight thousand five hundred days old in three hundred and twelve hours! We are finite beings, each day counts against our total. How do you plan on spending your time?

I am going to do some more acid.

Uehen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home