Thursday, April 03, 2008

I would love too.

I came in through the door, kicked off my shoes along with the assortment of other out dooring gear and remembered the clothing i put in the wash before I went to work. I ment to have it back in my room before setting out for the day, but was distracted when my mother came by for a visit, so it insted sat in the laundring room.

Returning I squinted through the windowed door as i fumbled with my key. the washer had been emptied, but I could not see where my pile of damp clothing could be hiding. The door swung open and the realization started to set it in. My basket has been moved to the top of the dryer, and my clothing inside of it dry. Inside the basket was a clipping from a magazine.

A woman holding a bouquet of balloons with the quote, "Something they will remember forever."

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home