Sunday, September 18, 2005

The War Is Over, If You Want It.

Frogs Eyes rock.

If I were a rich man...

That there is a war on drugs is not only a sign that we are doing drugs, but is also our victory banner. We do what we do because we do it. You started this war you see, we wanted nothing to do with it. You are the one who is convinced I am wrong, so you have done nothing but give me something to prove to you. These walls that you have built, we will draw our plans on. We will put it for all to see, revealing the secrets in our hearts. Teaching and preaching right to those you hid up in those ivory towers, and once we have reached them they can teach you. We will teach you how you were wrong.

Bah. Stupid system. Why can you not work with me this once. Hey everyone is Saskatoon, I sent that to the paper, so keep an eye out if you happen upon a paper. I doubt they would put that in, but who knows.

More later.

Uehen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home