Friday, February 10, 2006

The Truth Takes Care Of Itself

The drugs still work you are just twice as fucked as before.

Like sticking rusty nails into your veins.

The truth takes care of itself. It may get battered, it may get bruised, but the truth, it is a survivor. it is in it for the long haul, and it will prevail.

My boss at bobs always claimed to be a good judge of people, which in itself was an indicator that he was anything but. So I get the job, and this other fellow gets the job and naturally my first thoughts are of how do I remove this insult? It was by luck that I answered the phone first and was called in for the first emergency shift, so I got my foot in first. I got a few more hours than he, but still I pondered on what could oust him. It was not long before I realized that taking no action was a mush better plan, it avoided making myself look any more cut throat than need be and all I had to do was act surprised when I found out that he was dealing out of the store.

How subjective is truth. A part of me thinks that it is purely a mathematical ideal.

The letter v is enjoyable to me. Verbosely vocalizing various vintage vocabularies. Say that five times fast. Or even once out loud. Did any one hear you?

Say anything,
Anything,
Say anything,
Anything,
Anything.
Say.

Money and me are like oil and water. I am all wet and the other starts fires. Is admitting you are a monster grounds for redemption? Step two of twelve. Atone!
Atone you mother fuckers! Burn! Burn!

So please,
Say,
Anything,
Say I’ll be
Mon ami
Anything,
Anything.

I think this will take care of itself.

staring
Sean as Fitz
Uehen as Gerald

We are your friends, you’ll never be alone again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home