Wednesday, October 19, 2005

So Second Century

I have never been bothered,

leaving those behind,

who did not fallow,

when I started walking.

Thinking mushrooms.

They do parlor tricks as well.

Another day another job offer.

I love Vanessa. She offered me a job today. It being out in Victoria I think I may have to wait on it, but it is nice to know I am wanted all across the western half of Canada. Wanted dead along the east coast. Getting a loan may get a little more personal that I would like. Getting a bigger loan to pay off the first few payments is a rather scary idea. Starting a business is a lot of hard work, and a lot of being careful about not stepping on the wrong toes. Never minding the work I will have to do once everything is green lights. Products... Vanessa said she would buy some of my stuff if I was having a hard time finding buyers for the first while.

Earrings. I am going to make you kids some crazy earrings. Why are they called earrings when they need not be rings? Ear pendants too many syllables? One day there will be a law against misleading language. No more self defeating clauses!

High school was totally about lunch. What better times were had from eight until three than the time we had for lunch? From gaming at Owens, movies with Ellis, and the couch in the SRC, lunch is what high school was totally about.

Throwing stones at Christians is so second century. Picking on religious people is like shooting fish in a barrel. Who ordered the popes benedict anyways?

Hope to be. I can already see myself becoming set in my ways, if I really look back analyzing my life I can see the trends starting to flush themselves out long ago. There is a certain lack of surprise in who I have become. Right now, as I feel my roots go deeper, and my bark get thicker; I can only hope to become something I will not hate later. I have to try and mold myself into what I want to be, so that when I do stagnate I can at least be proud of these roots and the history that holds my life off the ground.

My friends and I are just growing up to replace all the liars and drunks that we have always hated, and there are problems. Problems with everything.

Take that Saskatoon! I am taking James Brown with me! Muhahaha... And now that we are splitting the rent another way we can finally afford to heat the place.

This days post is brought to you by too much caffeine. I have not been able to order my words lately, to the point of being openly mocked by Tyler. I will get them all out in the sentence, sure, but all mixed up. Yeah I am going to stop now and get some fΓΌd form the shoppe.

And I have never had much trouble,

Knowing when it was time to go.

Uehen/Sean

All is quiet, except for this song.
So maybe while I am not together I can feel like I am not alone.
And somewhere off in the distance, rapidly advancing is an onslaught of sorts.
Young sirens wail with a skewed sense of glory.
And the lions in the cages roar at the memory of flight.

And there is a joy, a joy in all I can see.
A joy, in every possibility.

1 Comments:

Blogger Caitypants McMooneyface said...

I heart Against Me!
I tried to say it without sounding excited, but that exclamation mark gets me ever time.

3:36 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home