Thursday, October 13, 2005

I am going to eat that shit!

Sure, I fucked up the negotiations big time, but what ever. If they want to give me shit I am just going to grab it, slap it between two slices of toast with mustard and have myself a shit sandwich!

So she shows up and I am feeling all edgy, pangs of fear, doubt, and all those other good things so I allow her time to finish her job, and for me to steady my nerves. The I launch into it, pretty much word for word on what I practiced, but I realize now I have much to learn about negotiation. She takes everything I say as a personal offence, which is not new, and is something I should have taken into account. I am on top of her and down her throat before she can catch her breath. She panics, and freaks out at me almost crying. She hears what I has to say and tries to change my mind. I stand fast, and she leaves, pissed off.

I got the record player working last night and it felt right to have “Wish You Were Here” as the debut house album.

I am going to do something else now.

Uehen/Sean

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home