Sunday, November 20, 2005

Medusa

But now,

But now.

And all the other things I could not bring myself to say. There is no one else around, but I can still hardly bring myself to think it.

Today is day who knows. I have come this far with out feeling the need to go back, so why not sit and chat a while. I have just been waiting for the right time to tell, I think you are a monster.

But now,

But now.

And it is all being reinforced as quantified. These is so much I will never understand, but I can see it clearly as the mirror that cannot reflect you.

Used to peer around the corners at others. What use are you, or can you be, when you will not even stand up to yourself. An ugly face hides behind a pretty one. So sleep away your self loathing, and sleep away your fears. Sleep away the afternoon, let your pillow hide your tears.

But now,

But now.





Uehen now Sean

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home