Monday, July 17, 2006

Bull Hooves, Kangaroo Ears

So here I sit in the library annoyed to no end that I have not a single copy of my resume in my email account. I have but twenty two minutes left before my booking on a computer with a word processor comes to pass, but I have naught to do with the time I had requested. I have not the contact information to rewrite it, and it would be a little silly as I believe Tyler has a copy.

I started seeing someone.

Today I should have been at work, but my eyes have been bothering my greatly this last week. I will tell them tomorrow, some lie, to make it seem as if the whole day was needed to find if I was go to blind or not. The nice thing about working for Satan is that he does not really care, so long as you show up most of the time.

And even if you do not, they still take it. Because there is nothing they can do, they do not want to fire you, working in hell thought air conditioned is still hell.

And there is a labor shortage in Winnipeg.

I should get into contact with a few of my dads old friends and see if there is some kind of data entry position I could numb my mind with. Or something, anything. I do not think I have eaten today. I only have 9:54 minutes left, so forgive me if my thoughts are a little fragmented.

I am in four grand worth of debt. Which is not much when I look at some of my schooling friends. My eyes still hurt. The doctor says it will pass in a few weeks, but they hurt. It does not affect my vision, unless I try to read for a long time.

I have no bike, any more it was stolen, I mean I still have my blue bike, but I cannot lock that places. I hear tale of a community center where people donate bikes to, and people can come and build them from parts. They are only open Sundays, but I think I will have to check it out.

I will also be ending this now.

Uehen Sean

1 Comments:

Blogger Caitypants McMooneyface said...

I had my bike stolen too.
A couple of times, actually.

Don't let it get you down, tiger.

In general, how's things?

11:25 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home