Wednesday, May 10, 2006

No Longer Resolute

Bless you
and I deeply do
no longer resolute
and I call to you
But the waters go so cold,
and you do lose
what you don't hold.

This is not what I had intended on posting. What I wrote was two pages single space. You get this, because, well.

Ahh.

I just got back from yoga. Not only am I the only male in my class, I am also the only one under 30. So when I was done and got home, the first thing I did was call the yoga place back and sign up for a Monday class as well. I just spent all my money on yoga.

Then I barrowed five grand. So I have a torch and kiln coming in the mail. Would any one like a pipe?

The bottom line, life is good.

I feel as though clouds are gathering, but I always feel like that.

I do not like being in debt, but five grand is not bad. And if all is well that is planned well I will at least the ability to pay half of it back by the summer. But it is a floating line of credit, so I can max it out as many times as I like. Is that not scary? I think it is scary.

But now I have yoga to give me balance.

Or something.

Yoghurt.

It is harder than I thought it would be, but I cannot get over how the instructor says cobra. I nearly pissed myself trying not to laugh while still doing the move. Chest chin down forward into cobra. Then as we go through it a few more times she starts to abbreviate the instructions, using only key words to remind us of what comes next, lounge, plank, cobra... highlarious. Being stoned for my first match may not have been the best idea, as I passed out standing up. I was in a balanced position so I came too before I fell down, so no one seemed to notice me staggering around in the corner. I had to sit down as soon as soon as I was able to realize what was going on, but luckily the instructor was addressing the class, so it was okay to be sitting. It was like something snapped inside me and I woke up for a moment from a dream, only to find that I had been dreaming and woke up into the more stable reality. Bee ality.

We went out and got eight litres of honey. Beehoney. For our tea. We got it, oh maybe a single week ago, and there are six litres left. Diabetes!

Sean

And I'll tell you tomorrow.
Sadie, go on home now.
Bless those who've sickened below;
bless us who've chosen so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home