Sunday, May 21, 2006

so blessed

I would have had more to say about this, but, ah ha hah hah hah hah ha. Ah. I had been accused many times throughout high school of, “not liking anything,” when it came to things like movies. Giving a poor review to something the Murry boys would be falling all over was more than common, it seemed like the rule. Then I started smoking pot and started to phase movies out of my life. As I smoked more and more marijuana I started to understand the difference between good pot and Christmas Pot. Now, if it is not B, B+ I just do not want any. I am stuck for life paying a premium to ensure I always get the best I can. Then when you move out on your own you stop eating and drinking what your parents would buy and get to start buying your own tea. When I moved in with Tyler we went out to a honey show and got some good honey. Suddenly sugar tastes like aspirin and the honey from Safeway is hardly fit for baking. We had to drive an hour out of the city to an apiary to buy two[x2] four litre ice-cream pail filled to the brims with unpasteurized honey. Pure as it comes from the hive.

Wholly hell. I thought pail was pale, not pail.

Then I find out there is this place called Assam in India that produces the best orange pekoe in the world. I did not know what a full bodied orange pekoe was until I had this tea, and now that I have had it, Tetley tastes like water. So blessed with the taste of emperor and the pocket book of a scullion.

I think I want a dog.

If it was female I would name it Hecuba, for the woman in the play in Hamlet, and then I could call her Cuba for short.

Or Fidel if it was a male. I would call him Castro, but it would be too cruel after having it fixed.

More on life later.

Uehen for this.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mystri us,
a hidden hiding tide,
an ocean on its haunches,
a moon to toy with us,
and a ship to take us home!

8:27 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home