Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Less than Ten Minutes (+20)

Before the bus gets here, so I just thought I would let you all know how I am doing.

I cannot get into Hotmail, or on to MSN. I am not wholly sure what the problem is, but it seems to be something to do with permission certificates and windows being a whore.

I am making progress with glass. My marbles have fewer bubbles with each attempt, and my pendants are getting increasingly more intricate. I have started working with hallow forms, and should be on to things more practical shortly enough.

I have been writing on the laptop at my house instead of here, mainly because i would rather be working with glass when i am here and there is nothing else to do at my current bed location.

When one comes to work with the intent of wasting glass, it is amazing how much glass you can really waste. I try not to think about how each of the twenty odd rods i used today cost me almost five dollars each. Plus gas.

Still though i made some pretty pendants, and got a lot better with my coils. I even managed to blow a blue coil into the inside of a clear coil making it all pretty and filled with bubbles.

I have to run.

Sean

Twenty more minutes.

I managed to run out to the bus on time, only to find i forgot my wallet back at the studio. The bus driver was nice enough to just let me on with out it, but i turned him down as I would have no way back here tomorrow with out it.

So i have another twenty minutes to write something with!

I put the pro in procrastination. I had to take it out of professional.
See the whole thing was a con; but I used it for a new start, so this is my confessional.

get it?

incorrect use of a semi colon.

For once i managed to make it across the street to the privately owned grocery store before it closed and after i was hungry. Two things that have been narrowly missing each other for the last week or so. It left me with microwave popcorn, chef boyardee, and a chocolate bar that had the white crap chocolate gets when it has been sitting above room temperature for a while. Still it cured the hungry part of me so i could better focus on glass, and less on my own withering form.

I made a really big marble today. I am excited to see what it will look like tomorrow. So long as it has not cracked. Sometimes they crack.

Well i am going to take off, have another sleep in tomorrow and come back to waste some more glass.

What a life.

Sean

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home