Friday, November 17, 2006

o2

So after hardly a week the o2 ran out. It did not last nearly as long as i had hoped, but now thanks to mr.credit card i have a tank three times the size of it, so it should last a little longer. It came with a call at eight this morning informing me that the delivery fellow was waiting for me at the gallery. What kind of delivery guy is working at eight in the morning? Coffee from seven eleven and an apple marked my breakfast, but i found myself down town in due time. I had trouble moving the smaller empty o2 canister and this newer bigger tank has no handles to grasp onto. Mobility is an issue, but there are helping hands.

So i am on the other side of well rested. and the ventilation is still not up. so i grumble grumble. I keep saying i will do it myself, which is answered with mumblings and moving on to other subjects. I know how to use a drill, and i looked up how it is all done on wikihow.com

I am already starving, must i suffocate for my art as well?

the hotel has been rather busy lately, and every one seems more than happy to make sure i get all of my hours. It has come away from the mass engagements involving thirty staff and broken down into smaller two or three staff events. i have even had to run a few rooms on my own, which is a nice enough change of pace, but there are fewer people to blame when things go wrong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home