Thursday, September 22, 2005

Jeff is an ass hole.

Tree planting was the best worst experience of my life. I love hated every minute of it. From chucks of ice falling from the sky, to chunks off ice on a stick. Everything is a simple matter of perspective. You just have to learn to love it, and I guess I did. Olsen’s was a great place to learn the ropes, the foremen made sure none of the rookies pick up any of the bad habits, and the vets were always willing to lend a hand. For a wonderful season, I thank them all, even if Jeff is an ass hole.

That is what I posted as my comment.

I wanted to write something special, or whatever, but then I decided to just do it quickly.

I’m tired of your sexy sexy eyes. Lies! Of your lies!

I hold myself back.

Why do I always fall into those deep blue pools of enchanting mysterious wonder.

I used to blame all of you, but really if I think of it, I may as well tell you right?

Nah. Fuck off.

I’m going to play Starcraft.

Uehen.

Pot will get you through times of no money, better than money will get you through times of no pot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home