Friday, July 21, 2006

King of Lonely Throne

Lets see.

Okay, so everything seems to be coming into some kind of shape. I have a space all planned out, but I am not sure it will pan out. Amy's idea of art space is a big open space where artists come to dance. My idea is a hundred square foot room that no one else is allowed near. Frankly, I would rather not let any one know where my studio is. She seems to want to draw as much attention to the area as possible. So will it work out, I have my doubts but I continue. I could... well... hmm... I wonder if I could find an old industrial block to live in. I am moving out of my lovely one room fourth floor apartment, because as much as I can afford to live there, I do not want to have to work that much.

Instead I would like to find some ones walk in closet to rent, just to have a place to put my mattress. And I should get a dresser.

I am not seeing any one.

I tell you more, but I would rather keep with tradition.

So I am off to look for a place to live. Blessed is the library.

Uehen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home