Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Omens

I sit an think, or skate around and sing all the wonderful little anecdotal stories that come through my mind. Then here I arrive to the library at last but my rivers run dry. Perhaps it is the computer monitors that blocks my outflow of... Words. Or the time it takes to translate them to paper, or the realization that I never had the words translate it.

Box one of three arrived today. The other two boxes were sent to Saskatoon by mistake. Which is funny to me. Good thing I do not float my boat on omens. So everything should be at the art space by the three on Thursday, so that gives me tomorrow to get regulators, hoses, and fuel.

My biggest limiting factor will be colour. (and talent) At fifty dollars a colour, I made sure I got the tools I most needed before going after the rainbow. With nine colours, and two crates filled with clear glass I am hoping that I it will be enough of a start to, you know, get started.

Agua azul, twilight, snow white, garnet, evergreen, plum krazy, yellow, turbo cobalt, double amber purple. I forgot to get a black! Fuck.

Almost a year, it has been almost a year I have been trying to get this damn dirigible to float, and so long as the rods are not all broken in the case, it should be done this week. Blag. My head hurts.

I am still sick.

I do not remember being healthy.

I am going to leave.

Sean Gone
Uehen Taco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home