Friday, August 04, 2006

Not Todays

Wrote this a while ago, just posting it now.

* * *

Hey now sean, it's a good thing our computers here suck, otherwise i woudn't have noticed your unit price for star white had been miss keyed for $421.25 instead of $41.25, (whoops truly sorry) so your new numbers are $4,443.42 an the breakdown goes like this:

This is but one of many small screw ups i have had to deal with over the last six months. Yesterday two of my three boxes arrived, giving my my glass, colour, rods, and so forth. no kiln though. i am pretty sure i remember paying 1200 dollars for one, but low and behold.

I thought coming to the library to vent would be a good idea, but then i relized only after i got here that i forgot my card. so i am quickly pouring my mind out into hotmail because the express computers do not give you access to much of anything else, and the quickly is a result of my fifteen minute limit on these computers. through i must say that there are some people here who have been on for much more than the allowed time. still through, there is some one waiting. i feel i should say something.

Stressed. So i send them money on a friday. It is wednesday before they send the fucking boxes, then they get sent to Saskatoon, so they finally get here yesterday missing one box. I think i am going to start using a diffrent supplier. I told them if i have not gotten it by monday i want my money back.쟧 have never delt with a more unorganized bunch of slack jawed yokas in all my life.

really all i need is a hug.

my wisdom teeth hurt.

So what else can i say to you.

the east indian fellow fell asleep reading his box on the chair.

my time is up.

Sean


When i was younger, i used to tell people my favorite day was tomorrow. at the time i could have had no idea how zen, or hilarious that really is, but you know. undisicovered potential. or something.... gah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home