Friday, August 04, 2006

Today's

So I finally got the third box of my equipment, (the kiln) and it is broken to alls hell.

Needless to say this is rather frustrating, as I cannot use it until the insurance people have there way, and either take it away, or... Something. I am still waiting ot hear back from them.

The library nearest my house is under renovation, so I am once again writhing you from the over priced Asian cafe just down the street from my house. Good location, but this post and the emails I sent have already cost me two dollars. Which is a bigger deal than I would like to admit. The safety equipment for my torch and gas stuff cost a good two hundred dollars more than I had budgeted for, so I gave up smoking pot. Giving up my only true love in such a stressful time has been, well stressful, the worst of it being the boredom. Those moments when it is too early to for bed, to stressed to game or read or yoga, and I just stand there pacing back and forth like a lion in his cage. Helpless to do anything about my situation, but if they would just let me out!

Three minutes! Better spell check!


Have to fly,

Uehen Sean Padraigh O'Reilly

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home