Monday, September 25, 2006

I slept through Sunday

It was almost eight in the morning before I was finally too tired to play any more Starcraft. Ich, the monitor is really bright. I had been planning on having a lazy lay around and do nothing kind of day, and I suppose I was successful in that endeavor, save the fact I was unconscious for the whole of it. I woke up about a half hour ago and it is now two forty in the next morning, Monday.

I think I will quit my gas job. They have more than full time hours for every one at the hotel now, and they lay every one off in January, so the timing would be perfect for a nice Ei holiday. It is what I should have done after tree planting. Oh well.

After thirty two hours awake an eighteen hour nap leaves me feeling kind of messed up. There that is better. Okay, the problem facing me at this moment is that I am wide awake at three in the morning. I will likely make tea soon as well... but, as fun as it is to beat starfox command over and over again to unlock all nine endings is getting a little tiresome. The first time it was damn difficult, you have to use the touch screen to "pilot" your ship, everything from speed, movement, bombs, and special moves are all done on the touch screen. To fire, you can press any other buttons (except the start button which pauses it) this allows you to hold the damn thing how ever you want in either hand so you can always reach the attack commands. Which is nice, but I have beat it six times and the endings have been slightly amusing, but it has gotten a little to easy. See Here.

Starcraft is on the computer in the sun room off of Amy's bedroom. I also have some music on it, which included the new Bob Dylan. I have only gotten to listen to him once... and I was playing starcaft at the time.

Enough of this I have a class to teach.

Sean

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home