Saturday, October 22, 2005

No one cares.

One day I will get to hold the job interviews.

I am going to be a pain in the ass to work for, because I am going to expect some one who knew at least as much as I did. Skirt or not.

Q: do you know of any local, rare... things? hard to find once and a whilers?
A: iv got a bunch of salvia extract
Q: So do I..... *shivers* No more... no more... I have salvia flash backs. I did not know what a flash back was until salvia left her lipstick on my cheek. Every now and then when I touch my face, I can still feel it. Cold, elusive, and unknowable.

Salvia is Fucked.

You really have no idea what the mind is capable of. How for out of yourself your own mind will retreat to. To get away from that nameless nightmare. From that sleepless dream, that haunts my mind like a creaky chair. Creak creak. Haha... ahh I am lame.

But seriously here folks, do not try salvia until you are prepared to watch the world unmake itself before you mind.

*Shivers*

I do not expect my employees to have tried salvia. Unless we start to sell it of course.

I am getting a head of myself. I do not even have a job myself yet. Well I have Rogers tomorrow. Soon I will unmake existence.

Oh yeah, and I thought of a contender for company name,

A Sense Trick Glass.

Or

Since 1983.

Both good names if I may be so bold to proclaim. I am still open to ideas if you have them. Leave a note with suggestions!

Ahh. I decided to ask myself, what would Tyler do, and as such I find myself waiting and thinking as apposed to the yelling I had planned. She knows I am up set for some reason, and had come to the conclusion that she had to talk to me a lot as a result of that. A blank stare and continuing to build my Lego fortress eventually encouraged her to leave me alone. It has been the day and I still want to yell at her. Let us see how I feel in the morning.

So for some reason I had thought that I knew about all the good online comics. I mean, I read enough of them that I am fairly well covered. Or so I thought. In just this last week I have found Beaver and Steve, ah more on that later. http://www.beaverandsteve.com/

Sean/Uehen

1 Comments:

Blogger Caitypants McMooneyface said...

I would call a glass-blowing company "Green Glass Door" but that's just me.

2:22 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home