Saturday, October 14, 2006

Skate Park In The Sky

Tonight, and this morning, (would that make it last night?) I learned a few things. Any rave that you have to climb to the third story via the fire escape is a good rave. Dancing in dress shoes is a bad idea. Art openings are filled with pretty girls who know how to get into raves.

the opening was a huge success, nothing (that I noticed or was informed of) went wrong.

Fire Dancers, belly dancers, a few bands, a solo act or two, short films, chips dip and cheap beer made sure that every one was entertained.

Amy is still asleep on the floor, even as I type this now.
and a fat girl kissed me while I was trying to dance.
so I suppose there were some casualties.

Some one said that Winnipeg reminded them of Berlin with the volume turned down.

I am going to go to bed before the kids wake up.

Sean

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home