Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Took all day to write this.

When do our desires end and addictions begin.

just try not opening that can of diet coke.

I walk around as if I am about to fall over sometimes. You know, leaning over to the side from the hips and swing my arms around to keep myself up as I am walking. The results are mixed. Smacking into walls, cabinets, door frames and even falling completely over and to the ground.

I try to keep on my toes for the most part. You know. To keep it interesting.

Sometimes.

Streetlight Manifesto is coming to Winnipeg. And saskatoon. So if you like ska, or if you just like to dance like an idiot, you should get yourself a ticket and go, go, go.

I know I yam.

So back a while ago, I cannot remember how many years, I got a birthday card with this little potato looking thing on the front, only it had eyes, arms, legs and had a speech bubble saying, "aren't you sick of all the cheese puns they put on birthday cards?" then you open the card and it says, "I know I Yam." It was not a potato after all. It was a yam.

And since then, when ever I might have said, I know I am, I now say yam.

Funny how some things stick with you over the years.

like glue
or epoxy.

Sean

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home