Wednesday, November 01, 2006

It is called capitalism.

Woooooo... yeah! So I got the torch up and running and made some marbles. I did not want to do anything big because there is still no power in my room for some reason, so I could not turn the kiln on to cook anything.

When the artists get hungry, they eat eachother.

Yeah. Another thing I learned today is artists hate eachother. Everything is fine so long as they do not see eachothers work, or do not tell stories about money they made selling their love.

There is this guy Christian Worthington who had his work up at the gallery opening. He has been catching a lot of flak lately because he made five grand. I think he is awesome, but every one else seems to think he is a sell out.

Some people hate him because he has a sports car, some people hate him because he paints jesus'ish paintings, some people hate him because he never finished school. I think it is awesome that he does not have to work at a gas station.

I fully intend on selling out. I want to sell every last scrap of glass I get my dirty finger print on.

I feel like I may be getting ill. Time for bed.

1 Comments:

Blogger Uehen said...

I will be in Saskatown on the 20th of december until the 29th of december.

remember!

12:01 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home