Monday, October 24, 2005

I do not know what is going on.

I fought in a war and I left my friends behind me,
To go looking for the enemy, and it wasn't very long,
Before I would stand with another boy in front of me,
And a corpse that just fell into me, with the bullets flying round,
And I reminded myself of the words you said when we were getting on,
And I bet you're making shells back home for a steady boy to wear,
Round his neck, well it won't hurt to think of you as if you're waiting for
This letter to arrive because I'll be here quite a while.

Hmmm my blog did not post one of my posts for two days, then it appeared. Strange. I wrote this thinking that the old one did not post. I wonder what I would have said differently if I had thought it had posted, as it has seemed too... bla.

Brain Fry.

So I got a job at Rogers Video which has resulted in free video games when ever I please them. It also means I can rent a system for free any time. This means even more games are to be had. So I may not have as much free time as I once was privy too. I do not feel like writing much.

I felt like wasting some time.

Lego has captured me again. It will be ten in the evening and then I will get up to go to the bathroom and it will be five in the morning. This used to happen to me often as a child. I would also fall asleep on my Lego and be forced through the rather painful process of unbricking myself. It sure is easy to just get lost in all. Finding a single piece can bring about the reconstruction of a tower that that took an hour to build. When you get a good idea, you have to just go with it, even if it means leaving or completely taking apart what you were working on.

This is my greatest creation.

And I already have bigger plans for the next one.

I think being out here has really forced me to reexamine some of my habits and tendencies. It has brought about a creative reawakening so to speak. A realization of my old patterns has allowed me to move away from it and towards more dynamic thinking. I have stopped worrying so much about making mistakes.

I am going to go.

Uehen/Sean

I no longer want to be a man,
I want to be a horse.
Men have some thoughts,
I need a tail.
Give me a tail.
Tell me a tale,
Of the children that stood in th

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home