Friday, October 28, 2005

Space Vs Time

I have never been one to correct some one in their thinking when it came to something good about me, even if it was entirely undo. That being said I have never done to much to try and change some ill thinkers mind. Have I ever been much on saying about myself? I started thinking about this with all the job interviews going on. I can be really good at selling myself, at removing the doubt from the employers mind that I am just what they need.

So how much more can I say.

Who reads this anyways! Who are you!

The sun makes it hard to look at the monitor. I had better wash some socks. I am all out of clean wooly ones. And frankly, they are all I ware.

The Meek shall inherit the earth, after the rich leave for other planets.

I finished the missions for Destroy All Humans last night, and I will admit that it was a very tasty experience. Rich in flavor, lovely textures, beautifully rendered. The game informs me that I have not finished the game, as I have not walked around and collected all the little hidden secrets they have on every map. I am not going to walk around and collect anything. What the hell is that anyways? You think you can make your game longer by hiding shit on the level then telling the play to go find it for the sake of finding it? Bah.

When I start my new life, I won’t touch the ground.
Going to try hard this time, not to touch the ground.

Tyler’s computer makes a sound like two tiny bits of metal clinking together. Makes me laugh.

What is going on in there?

Tiny dwarves doing some metal working with the heat off the processor.

Gramophone!

Uehen/Sean

He only pretends to know what he is talking about.
Like everyone else.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that reminds me of the little people in the jukebox from shining time station. (the tiny dwarves in tylers computer, that is)
hello three months ago!

2:29 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home