Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Enter

Gus @ daly burger 2844944

To call or not to call....

I do not really want to work at a burger joint. No matter how local.

So I just broke into the house in less than five minutes, with out damaging anything. I forgot my keys in my other pants and as a result found myself without a traditional means of entry. I am not about to tell you how I did it, but asking the land lord never crossed my mind...

Speaking of land lords, he came into Rogers to pay for his cell phone today and did not seem to recognize me. Most times I have seen him with fedora and formal wear, rather than lacky jump suit attire.

Really I am only writing this because it feels like it has been a long while since I have posted anything, not because I want too... more killing time until the tea boils.

Liars! I like them. The band I mean, not my roommate.

Yeah you aren’t getting any more than this.

My tea is ready.

Uehen/Sean

I,
I am the boy.
She,
She is the girl.
He,
He is the bear.
We,
We are the army you see through the red haze of blood.
Blood,
Blood,
Blood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home