Thursday, November 03, 2005

How I got my name.

Dear Diary,

Father made an unexpected visit today. He flew in this morning for a funeral, an old friend from work who was killed in a car crash. Forty five years old with a wife and two children. It was held at the Masonic Temple just down the road, and there were enough people there that we were forced to stand in the main entrance while the sermon was taking place. I got the, “I remember you when you were this big,” from a good thirty people, all of whom worked with my father during his days here. I always complained that my father knew too many people in Saskatoon, but frankly the problem is just as bad here. He is already on his way back home.

I also got a new pair of pants and two new shirts today. Visits from the father are always welcome.

I got The Sims Two from work, and so far the only thing I have done is made my character have her first lesbian experience. Something makes me think that it is the first thing most people do when playing these games. See how quickly they can make the girls kiss. I played the first one for maybe an hour, and I have yet to spend that much time with this one... something makes me think I never will.


Uehen/Sean

And one day we will die,
and our ashes will fly,
from the aeroplane over the sea,
but for now we are young,
let us lay in the sun,
and count every beautiful thing we can see.

1 Comments:

Blogger Caitypants McMooneyface said...

What a beautiful face
I have found in this place
That is circling all round the sun
And when we meet on a cloud
I'll be laughing out loud
I'll be laughing with everyone I see
Can't believe how strange it is to be anything at all

true story...be good now.

2:16 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home