Monday, November 07, 2005

Enter the Dragon

It takes ten dollars in sales to make one dollar of profit for Rogers. At the end of the average day, we make ten percent profit. After the staff, rent, heat, dental, and all other bills and expenses are paid.

10%

Prices adjust to keep these figures.

When investing many fallow the rule that if it has shown profit less than ten percent you do not bother investing.

In other news.

5HTP makes that first part of the morning, when you have to say to yourself, okay get out of bed, just that much easier.

I have the first of many possible meetings with the money lenders tomorrow. To go over my budget, my plan, and what I have to do next.

Who knew barrowing ten grand would be such a big deal.

I guess it is just because I want it to be a business.

Freedom Twenty Four.

Mr. Vertical Walls did it before thirty.

So some one has stolen a couple of grand worth of crap from the store as far as I can tell. Opening boxes that should have a disk in them that clearly do not. People come into the stores and take off the protection, then take the disk. Just the other day I went to watch An American Tail, you know the one with Fievel Mousekewitz? I opened it up, and there was no disk in it. Ruined my day.

The roses bloom from money.

The man smokes tobacco

Uehen or Sean

Blessed in the female,
May it be forever worshiped
as the temple it is.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

227-2235

8:32 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home