Monday, November 14, 2005

Trouble Brewing

Fuck some people piss me off.

I had a friend who got really fucked up on drugs and they ruined his life.

You know what? Fuck you! I am tired of arguing with stupid people who counter point their own statements! You have to start doing drugs before they get the chance to fuck you up. If you quit doing them, then they never really had you in the first place did they you stupid bitch! Your friend was most likely fucked from the word go, drugs were just a nice focusing point for blame so that he could have some direction for a while, even if that direction was a downward spiral. Blaming the drugs is easier than taking the blaming yourself. Or myself...

And being pro choice is nothing more than that; the freedom of choice.

There will be a coffee machine at work tomorrow.

I need a tail.

Sean or Uehen.

Mostly Uehen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home