Wednesday, November 16, 2005

I do not even have a watch

Hunger makes good salt.

Mmm hamburger helper.

Sure I put so much white paper on it that I am crying, but mmm...

I just got off work, and i have to be back by seven.

So if I go to bed this second, I can have six hours of sleep if I let myself be late for work. What a time to start writing...

Ugh.

I just got a letter in the mail from domo that will cover next months rent. I get paid on Friday... Hmm. Things are looking good for the month of December.

Well I managed to go a whole day with out smoking anything. The first day I have not smoked something since... well, before tree planting anyways. It is also the first day I got to bike in the snow. We went from nothing, to a foot in just one day. So long as it stays below freezing until next spring, I will try not to complain. I just do not need is a fine layer of ice covering the city to make my life hell. Snow good, ice bad.

Drill my teeth,

I do not feel like smoking pot. I feel like I need some tea... but I need sleep.

Remember kids, if you are not in your car the only thing you have to tell the cops is your name. If they are not city police, or RCMP then they have nothing on you. If they are not the cops stash your stash in your pocket and walk slowly away. Ignore everything they say. Scream rape if they touch you. Sounds silly?

I am sleepy,

Sean and Uehen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home